Eight years....and More to Come

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I can't believe we've been married for eight years.

Sometimes it seems like it was just yesterday. And the Lord has blessed us with so much in the past eight years.

I am incredibly grateful that I still love this man after all the ups and downs we've had. And I love him more now than I did then. I always thought it was crazy when people said that, but it happens, and it's amazing.

I don't have any wedding pictures on my computer, so you'll have to be okay with a picture from right when we started dating (almost ten years ago), and a pic from our one year anniversary which we celebrated in Jamaica.



Here's to the next eight years. I can't wait to see what wild adventures we'll battle together in the years to come. 

.....day 354 of a year of writing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs