You

Saturday, July 14, 2012

It is incredible to me that I never forget you.

While getting into the truck tonight that was filled with the festivities of a beautiful wedding celebration, the first thing I thought of was you. It occurred to me that I hadn't written yet.

I know I don't have to, but I made a commitment to write every day for 365 days, and I want to do what I said I would do.

Tonight my feet ache, my leg is throbbing, and I am throughly exhausted.

My sister's wedding reception was tonight, and it was beautiful, but it meant a day full of setting up and a quick hour of tearing down and loading up to head home.

So, I'm more than tired. This momma is flat out beat.

But I didn't forget about you! I just can't. You've been my sounding board and my listening ear, and because of that, I can't help but think of you each day.

.....day 337 of a year of writing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs