The Problem with the Internet

Sunday, July 15, 2012

The problem with the internet is that you can shop online 24 hours a day!

Did you know this? Do you ever get sucked into online shopping?

I've found that once I get on an online shopping kick, I can't really stop. It's a problem. I know it.

But what I've discovered is that online shopping is so easy! And with many companies offering free return shipping, there really is not much to lose.

You can get free shipping or discounted shipping, and often the time you save driving all over town is worth the money you spend in shipping, if you have to pay any at all.

My favorite place to shop online is definitely Amazon.com. I have a prime account which is a yearly account which allows me to order with free shipping for a year for only a $79 member fee.

I also really love shopping at Old Navy online, and I get all my diapers and dog food from Diapers.com and Wag.com. LOVE this site!

I'm curious....what are your favorite online shopping sites and why?

.....day 338 of a year of writing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs