Things I Learned in Vegas

Saturday, July 28, 2012

I learned a few things in Vegas this week....

I really don't like gambling.

I don't like to wait in line for a buffet (so I didn't).

I love the Encore and the Wynn. Love, Love, Love.

I love the Olympics....I didn't learn that in Vegas, I just remembered it here.

I dig some Beatles Love Cirque Du Soleil. It was awesome, and I think my mom loved it, too.

I like Vegas, but there are other places I would much rather be....like the beach. Or in California. Or with my babies.

Oh I miss them. : )

And since we're leaving on a plane for San Diego at 6 a.m. tomorrow, I think the list of things I learned is long enough for tonight.

.....day 351 of a year of writing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs