Choose Joy

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

For the record, I'm still processing the move of our foster babies. I don't really know how to feel or what to think about the situation. It's a roller coaster of emotions for lack of a better explanation.

Today has been incredibly normal. It almost feels like they're just on vacation or something. I don't think it's really hit me that they're gone. 

In the midst of the move of our foster babies, my good friend at http://www.confessionsofapaperfreak.blogspot.com/ has asked me to speak at her Choose Joy event in Laguna Hills, California in February. It's a a one day, faith-based conference geared towards women who are experiencing infertility and/or have a desire to grow their family through adoption.

http://www.choosejoyevent.com/
She's asked me to come speak about fostering, and I am honored and excited and can't wait to go. Plus, Brian is overjoyed that we get a great excuse to head to California. 

I humbled to be able to join her as she unites women struggling with infertility. The Lord has definitely placed a calling on her heart to help others, and I'm so excited to see her living in God's will and doing what the Lord has called her to do. 

Plus, Emmy and I have never met in person, and I have sort of fallen in love with her simply through our relationship via blogging and her incredible business (which I talk about all the time!), Much Ado About You, and I can't wait to hug her neck. 

Anyway, that's what's going on here lately. If you live in the Laguna Hills area or know of anyone who does and would benefit from this awesome day, be sure to share the event info. You can find all the details at http://www.choosejoyevent.com/

.....day 333 of a year of writing.....

1 comment:

  1. This is so wonderful! I'm sure everyone will be so blessed by your words. What a great opportunity.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs