Bring on the Inspiration

Friday, July 13, 2012

I don't normally share other blog sites. But tonight I found one that I couldn't stop reading.

That's always a good sign, right?

This blogger did an incredible series called 31 Days to an Organized Home. You may have seen it on Pinterest. That's where I found her.

But, I have been inspired by her simple and inexpensive ideas on home organization. And more than anything, she has great theories about organization to help you wrap your brain around the why.

I have been truly inspired...by the way, you should be scared by that statement. There are many, many places in my home that need organization. I see it coming all too soon!

Anyway, enough about that, take a few minutes and check out this blog. I know you'll fall in love. Whether you call yourself an organized person or not, she makes things simple and easy to understand when it comes to organizing.

http://www.imperfecthomemaking.com/2011/10/31-days-to-organized-home-day-one.html


.....day 336 of a year of writing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs