Purging

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My kids are at my mom's house for three days.

After having four children under the age of five in my house for six months, it is time to purge.

I need organization and inspiration and beauty and peace. And so with a house minus children, I am making it for myself.

In the midst of all my purging, I looked up and it was 1:00 a.m. I should really take advantage of this time without kiddos and sleep, but no, I'm purging.

But all this organizing and throwing out and donating is making me want to play with my kids' toys, so I know when they get home, they'll be thrilled to play with them.

Do your kids do that? Once you put all the things that go together back together, then they play with them again?

Mine do.

We have puzzles and crafts and kitchen toys all in their respectful places, and it makes me happy.

I have been crazy busy this week for some strange reason with both "work" aka Scentsy and this weird nesting thing I'm going through. We're prepping for another trip, this time to Las Vegas for Scentsy's National Convention, so we're excited about that.

Brian and my's anniversary is coming up, too. Almost eight years.

And for the record, I am watching We Bought a Zoo for the second time tonight.

Sorry for the short and random post. This pregnant momma needs her rest.

Tomorrow is another busy busy day.

.....day 340 of a year of writing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs