A Packing Frenzy

Thursday, June 7, 2012

I have never in my life packed like this. {I've never really had to, I guess.}

And by no means am I complaining. I'm not. I'm pumped to get on a of couple planes and have a good time.

But, right now, I'm attempting to pack six people for two trips totaling over two weeks of time away from home. Oh my goodness!
I snapped a couple of pictures before it got crazy, but I'm sure you'll see more packing pictures over the next couple of days since I am no where near finished (try to contain your excitement).


It just looks like a mess, doesn't it? It only got worse.

And it wasn't just on the dresser. It was on the bed, the floor, and even in the dining room.


Who knew vacation was so much work? I have two lists for every person (one list for each trip), and then I keep thinking of things to add to my lists. Oh my goodness. I'm so glad that I didn't wait until the night before to start packing, because I am notorious for that normally. This is serious travelling though.

I'll have to show you pictures of the final products (all the suitcases and bags). That should be interesting.

With that, I'm off to make more lists.

.....day 300 of a year of writing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs