And We're Off Again

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Well, there are things I definitely think I cannot do until I do them....like pack six people for two full weeks of time away from home.

But, it is official. I believe I have done it.

I'm still checking off a few last minute details.....putting in a Scentsy order, blogging, you know the dril.

Our flight leaves the beautiful Oklahoma City airport tomorrow morning at 5:45 a.m! Oh, that is so very early. But we're ready and excited to head to Mexico.


This is where we'll be if you'd like to come join us.

I am more than excited to see my kids by the ocean. It's going to be a ball. Plus, my entire family will be there to celebrate a beautiful marriage, and I can't wait.

But in the meantime, 3:30 a.m. is going to come way too fast.

You get to look forward to a week full of pictures via these posts. Pictures are a nice change of pace from my wordy brain on the screen. So enjoy!

I wish you could all be with us. There is no place like paradise.

Will you please pray for safety and favor over all sixty of us travelling to be a part of my sister's wedding. There is a lot of talk about safety in Mexico right now. We know the Lord will protect our family during this time, but your prayers would be appreciated as well.

With that, I'm off to bed. I'll be dreaming of the beach. Hopefully.....that is if I can sleep. I can never sleep the night before a flight. I'm always afraid I'll miss my alarm. Anyone else? Or is that just me?

Sweet dreams to you!

.....day 313 of a year of writing.....

2 comments:

  1. I will be praying for your family! I do the same thing. I also keep waking up during the night thinking I am forgetting something or think of something else I need to do, as well as afraid I might oversleep. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing. Sending prayers of safety for all of you. Stay together in groups but have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs