Rockin the Republic Day 2

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

It is beautiful here! Paradise would be a good word to describe it.

Brian and I slept in this morning, ordered room service, watched a little TV, and eventually made our way down to the beach. At one point today, I spoke the words, "I feel lazy, and I'm loving every minute of it." I almost don't know what to do with myself!

Here are a few pictures from our adventures today. Enjoy.

Photobucket
One of the many courtyards on the resort. 


Photobucket
A really strange picture of my belly. 

Photobucket

Photobucket
My view today. 
Photobucket
My baby bump at 18 weeks. 
Photobucket
Another baby bump shot.
Photobucket
Brian headed out to boogie board. 
Photobucket
Caught one. 
Photobucket
And another.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tonight was 80's night. Paul, Jami, and Stef rocked it out 80's style! 

Photobucket
Brian being bombarded by the paparazzi as we entered the 70's/80's party.

Photobucket
Snacks at the party...or treasure....whichever. 

Photobucket
Representing. 
Photobucket
Dance party.
Photobucket
It got a little wild. 
Photobucket
Yes, that's Chuck Thompson. : ) 
Photobucket
He put on a good show. 
Photobucket
There's coach Lee and his lovely bride in the crowd. I just love them! 

Photobucket
Sonya and Eddie representing the 70's in true style. 

Photobucket
The girls rockin' out to the Electric Slide. 

Photobucket
The party from the back of the room. 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My favorite attraction at the Hard Rock....the real life statue. We paid him to scare some kids. It was awesome. 
.....day 306 of a year of writing....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs