Before the Plane

Sunday, June 10, 2012

There are always those last few hours before we board a plane that I think I don't want to go.

It never fails. Anytime we travel without our kids, I let worry get the best of me.

But, I have learned after many many trips that it's always worth it in the end. My kids have a blast. We get some much needed husband and wife time, and everyone is excited and grateful to see each other when we get home.


So, since our bags our packed, my kiddos have been throughly kissed and snuggled in their beds, and the foster babies are with their aunt for the weekend, I'm headed to sleep. Only a few hours before we have to get up to head to the airport. 4:00 a.m. will come early.

But, I sure can't wait to see the ocean......I guess I'll talk to you tomorrow from the sandy beaches of the Dominican Republic. Sweet dreams.

.....day 303 of a year of writing.....

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful time! I went to the DR for two weeks for a missions trip. The island is so beautiful! Enjoy your time rejuvenating, relaxing and spending time with your man!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs