The Avengers

Monday, June 4, 2012

Tonight was an impromptu date night with a group of our friends that will be parting ways soon. We enjoyed a delicious dinner by the lake at Mama Rosa's and then we headed to the movies.

I was up for seeing The Avengers because I had heard great things about it. And I loved it. It was the kind of movie I would have made my 8th grade English kids watch, and we'd analyze the entire thing and learn about literary terms through a movie that most of them would enjoy.

It was the typical hero movie.....the battle of good vs. evil. It was also funny and very entertaining. I loved it. And I didn't have very much previous knowledge of any of the characters and still enjoyed the entire movie. (I have seen both IronMan movies, but that's it.)

So girls, if you're up for it, add an action movie to your list and take your husband. He will love that you're up for seeing an action flick. It is the opposite of a chick flick, for sure.


What did you think? Have you seen it? Did you like it? I'm just curious. 

.....day 296 of a year of writing.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs