Blue Toilet Water, a full house, and Food Inc

Sunday, August 18, 2013


Yep. That's really what I titled this post. 

So I just wanted to say, if you were one of the 50+ people who came through my house today, I did not dye my toilet water to match the theme of the baby shower. I know it may have appeared that way. 

Let me explain. We live in an older house with original toilets. Since we moved in, we have had rings in our toilet, and that drives me crazy. So I bought these bleach things that you put in the toilet....you know the ones that you drop in the back part, and they stay there and supposedly magically clean the toilet for you? I accidentally bought the ones that turn your toilet blue. I didn't mean to do that. I just wanted to clear the air. My toilet water is not usually blue. And I'm not okay with blue toilet water, but what was I supposed to do? I didn't want to dig the thing out. 

I just thought I should tell everyone that. The baby shower colors were blue, green and grey, but I was not trying to theme my toilet water. 

Okay now, that that is clear.

We obviously had a lot of people here today. Jacquelyn's baby shower was a huge hit! There were so many friends and family members who came out to show Jacquelyn and baby Lincoln some love. I'll do a full post on the baby shower later this week. For now, here is a quick pic. 


Tonight, my mom, aunt, uncle and cousin from Hawaii, my other cousins, my sister and brother in law, and our friends from Colorado were all here for dinner. 

It was a busy, exciting, and love filled day. And now, we're up late watching Food Inc. I mean seriously, what is this going to do to me? I pretty much don't want to buy meat anymore. That's for sure. At least not corn fed beef.....and chickens? Are you kidding me? 

People aren't joking when they say this movie is life changing. And maybe it's the best kind of change. 

So that's all. Blue toilet water, a full house, and Food Inc......more on all that later. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs