A nap and a better 2nd day

Saturday, August 17, 2013

I'm going to need a nap tomorrow. Done deal. But my kitchen looks so cute, and is ready for a baby shower tomorrow. Hooray! 

On another note, Addison had a wonderful second day of 1st grade. She loved it, and says she loves her new school. I have no clue what the difference was, but she came home happy today. Thank you to all of you who prayed and sent me sweet messages. Thank you for thinking of and praying for us. Today was definitely the day I had been hoping for. 

I'm super excited about tomorrow. My sister-in-law's baby shower is going to be a ball. Plus we have homemade cinnamon rolls! Oh, how I wish you could be here! 

I can't wait to share all the pictures with you. Thanks again for praying for our sweet girl. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs