Stupid phone post

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Sorry for the weird title, but I have been writing on my phone via blog press for 15 minutes now and suddenly everything I wrote was gone.



So don't expect much this time around. It's too much of a risk.



I was telling you about my day that I thought was going to be full of me unpacking and doing laundry and getting my house in order, but instead, I took my 3 kids to McDonald's and Office Depot and target all by myself. I even got one of those giant carts at target with 2 seats in the front attached to the regular cart so my 3 kids could all fit inside.



We bought both Addy and myself and a dress for tonight's wedding. I bought mine straight off the rack without trying it on and I actually felt good and comfortable in when I tried in on tonight.



I'll post pictures tomorrow. I thought I could on my phone but we'll be lucky if this thing posts at all, let alone with pictures.



Anyways, it was that kind of day. We all have them. I meant for it to be productive, but it really wasn't besides the fact that I spent the day with my babies and bought formula.



I know I'm exciting. Stay tuned. You don't want to miss any of this. :)





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I was telling you about my day that I thought was going to be full of me unpacking and doing laundry and getting my house in order, but instead, I took my 3 kids to McDonald's and Office Depot and target all by myself. better

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs