We're out

Saturday, August 10, 2013

I love a good productive Saturday. Yesterday I was having a rough day. I just felt overwhelmed with my house and all the Scentsy to dos I needed to accomplish. That's not a good feeling.


So today Brian went and facilitated our monthly team get together and I stayed home and did laundry and unpacked suitcases (finally) and played a game with my littles. He got adult conversation for the first time in a few days and I got a lot done.


Everyone was happy.


And now Brian and I are headed to Tulsa while our kiddos host a sleepover with Amy (whom we could not live without!).


I'm thrilled to have a quick little getaway before we close the doors on summer. Our family vacation and the wedding we were a part of last weekend we both so much fun but it was time for us to have a little us time.


Sometimes it's so hard to get away, but it's such an important part of our marriage. We love our babies, and we even love traveling with them, but we have learned that we are stronger and better when we have time to reconnect and remember why we fell in love in the first place. We have so much fun together and I consider that a huge blessing.


That's enough about that. I gotta go. We've got old Rascal Flatts albums to crank up in the jeep while we reminisce about our college days. I love date night.



Sorry if there are an abundance of typos. It's a phone post. Happy Saturday .



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone




1 comment:

  1. I love that he helps you with Scentsy :)

    I hope you guys had a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs