I have a new love....her name is Taylor

Thursday, August 8, 2013


I'm in a writing rut. I'm not sure if it's because I'm not ready for summer to be over or because I am ready for summer to be over. Or maybe it's because my house and routines have still not recovered from all the traveling we did in July. I mean, I am seriously the worst at recovering from a trip, and with as much as we travel, you'd think I could get a handle on that....but no, I can't. 

Anyways, I'm still going to blame it all partly on being down a man in the business world (my assistant is on maternity leave...in case I haven't mentioned that 17 times now). But in reality, I am not all together when she's around either. Maybe I will be once she comes back though. WHo knows? 

I digress.....

Since I don't have much of anything to write about except my messy house and unpacked suitcases, let's talk about Grace Adele! 

I am seriously so excited. Maybe too excited. I mean, it could be bad. 

My favorite new bag is the Taylor. I bought it in grape and scarlet, and I think I need it in Stone too. I really love this bag. 





I also just got the Alex in stone, and it's a gem. 

And here's the Alex in Metallic. 


And then will you just look at these clutches? Each bag has a front pocket that holds a clutch. You mix and match to create your own style. The clutches and bags on their own are amazing, but put them together, and it's even better! 

This is Paige. Isn't she cute?


And then this is Alex-Reese. Cute huh? 



Here's what I'm saying...if you don't know much about Grace Adele or you've never played around on our website, click here and play around. You can build your own look. The combinations are endless. 

I'm getting a box of Grace Adele tomorrow, and I can't wait. It will be better than Christmas! 

So I have to know? What did you pick out? It's seriously too much fun. Everyone can have their own style! 

2 comments:

  1. I got the grape Alex Sue. Totally gorgeous! Alex is my lover this catalog <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to decide what to get next. I love my Grace Adele too.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs