Road trip?

Monday, August 26, 2013

Let's go to Tulsa. Want to? 

If you're not from Oklahoma, you may not know where Tulsa is, but worry not, my friends, if your'e not from Oklahoma, it really doesn't matter that you don't know where Tulsa is. 

But if you are an Okie and you love you some Beth Moore, then let's go to Tulsa! 

She's going to be at the BOK center on September 27th and 28th.  I sort of love Beth Moore. The first bible study I ever worked through was Believing God, and it changed me in the best kind of way, so I've sort of been a fan ever since. 

Anyways, I  didn't know if you knew or not, but I thought you should know, and I thought we should go. 

In all seriousness, I am going with a group of girls from the OKC area, so if you want to join us, we'd love to have you! You can find all the info and register here

Any takers? 


2 comments:

  1. OMG! I would so love to go to this. I'm almost done with Believing God and want to start another study as soon as I finish it. I have to figure out where I'm going to find the $69!! Thank you so much for letting me know she is going to be so close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would TOTALLY go if I lived on the mainland!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs