All kinds of baby awesome

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

If I've never invited you to my house, I'm sorry. I am one of those weird people who actually like to have people over. Yes, hosting can be stressful, but once we started having Bible study at my house once a week, I sort of quit caring so much about what people thought and simply started enjoying opening up my home. 

So I'm hosting my sister-in-law's baby shower on Saturday, and I'm super excited. I mean, I really don't even want to tell you about it because I want to go cut things out and put things together. I'm so technical, I know. 

I thought I'd give you a sneak peek of the all kinds of baby shower awesome I'm planning. If you've missed some of my other over the top posts, I sort of like to do parties over the top. You could call it my spiritual gift or you could call it a problem. You be the judge. 

I threw one heck of a 30th surprise/murder mystery party for my hot hubby. You can see more here

I threw my kids a pretty cool Princess and Pirate party for their 4th and 6th birthdays.   

I threw Jacquelyn's 1st baby shower themed Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog tails

Then there was the pony and bounce house party from their 2nd and 4th birthdays. Here and here....I never should have posted all those pictures....but this is probably when the crazy party planning began. I'm just saying. 

I also hosted my sister's bridal shower that was so much fun. We had an omelet bar! 

And there have been more. I recently hosted my friend's baby shower and I don't think I have a single picture. Boo : ( 

But here is a sneak peek of what I'm working on for Saturday. 





I have to give a huge shout out to Erin Dausmann over at EThree Design Studio for all the cute printables. I'll definitely be using her again for Wyatt's 1st birthday. I used the 5x7 picture file she created for me to send out Sincerely Scent cards as invitations. It was so easy. 

Anyways, that's what I'm doing tonight. It's all kinds of baby shower awesome around here tonight. 

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs