I Think He's On To Me!

Friday, October 28, 2011

So today is my husband's 30th birthday, and I have a few surprises up my sleeve for him. I think he definitely knows that something is going on (probably because I told him that I had a surprise for him).

I'm really excited about tomorrow. I really can't wait to fill all of you in on what I've been working on. I know you'll all want to do it too!

Stay tuned tomorrow for a few sneak peaks of the surprise. It's going to be a scream!

Can't wait to tell you all about it! Hoping I can keep my mouth shut for the next twenty hours. I'm just so excited that I'm not sure if I can or not!

I guess you could say this is how I show love.....organizing people, events and ideas. There's been lots of time spent on making my hubby feel like he's the most special guy around!

Wish me luck. More surprise details tomorrow.

.....day 77 of  a year of writing....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs