What I'm Loving Wednesday....LUSH!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011


I used to never be a bath person. I thought baths were completely pointless.

That is until I was introduced to the Comforter.....




The Comforter is a bubble bar from LUSH. It is like a little piece of heaven in the tub. It single handedly sold me on the peacefulness of the tub. It makes huge frothy bubbles, and smells like heaven! Plus it makes your skin silky smooth.

But the comforter is not the only product I love from Lush. They have the best lotion on the market. It's called Dream Cream. Here is what lushusa.com says about Dream Cream:
Calming and dreamy.
Incredibly soothing body lotion for troubled skin. Dream Cream is LUSH's best-selling product because it makes sore skin feel good again. Chamomile and lavender calm irritations, reduce redness and banish blotches. Mark considers it his favourite product because it makes so many people so happy.

Oh, it's so good! And I use it on my kids and have since they were babies. It helped Addison's eczema spots when she was little.

And then there are the bath bombs! Goodness, talk about luxury. The Butterball is my favorite. It leaves your skin feeling beyond silky smooth. No lotion necessary.


And look at these great Halloween products! They make the BEST gifts. 


Oh Lush! How I love all things you make! And the store experience is exactly that.....an experience! 
Chunky soaps and bubble bars are everywhere! 


Just look at it! Doesn't it look fun!? It is! But there isn't a store in Oklahoma, so I only get to go when we're in a fun place like Canada, Las Vegas, etc. Cool places.


Just had to share with you one of my many loves. I'm loving me some Lush this Wednesday.
Check it out. http://www.lushusa.com/shop/

.....day 61 of a year of writing.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs