Chaos before a calling

Monday, September 16, 2013

How do people go to bed at 10:00 pm? I mean, do those people exist? I guess we can't ask them, since it's now 10:26 and they are all in bed. 

I've been trying for the past couple weeks to turn my night owl nature into that of a morning person. 

It's hard. 

But I will tell you that I have been so much more pleasant in the morning. When I actually wake up and have my time in the morning, I'm a different person. 

Brian and I now have this rotating workout schedule in the morning. I get Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and he gets Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. (I obviously got the better end of the deal.) Sorry babe. 

But that means that we each have from 6:00-7:30 on those mornings to workout. I went to Barre 3 this morning at 6:00 am which means that I woke up at 5:00. But it's so worth it. I did early morning Barre 3 workouts a lot when we had the foster babies, and I started back up again a couple weeks ago. It's going well. I may not be able to walk tomorrow, so we'll just play that ear. 

I would love to run in the morning. Which would mean I would have to get up at 5:00 am again, so that I could be done by 6:00 when it's Brian's turn to work out. I mean, when did working out get so complicated? 

So goes life with 3 kids I guess. 

Things are busy here. Especially in my head. I have so many many things running around in there that I can't seem to sort them all out. That chaos usually comes before a calling {at least that's how it's worked for me in the past.} I guess we'll just have to see how it all plays out in the future. 

That's all I've got tonight.....just a little crazy. At least it's a little crazy that I'm sorting out. I feel like I'm prepping for something. What? Who knows? {one of those things rolling around in my head maybe.....}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs