5 little lines

Thursday, September 12, 2013

This has been a crazy 2 days. My brain is on overload. 

Luckily, I don't feel like I need to go home and "fix" or "change" too much. What I've been doing the past year feels good, and I'm good with it. 

I have a few things I want to start doing. One of those things is documenting my team and my numbers and my daily activities. Some of my sweet friends do this on a pretty spreadsheet, but I decided I needed something I could write on. Krystal Riddle told me about these cool journals called Five Little Lines. It's a simple way to document your day year over year with 5 lines. 

I ordered one for my business and then Jana Holcomb told me that she ordered one for her business and for her daughter. What an awesome idea and a great and simple way to document your child's life! I love this idea. I think I need to order 3 more. Also, this would make an awesome baby gift! Don't you think?! And it looks like they'll have custom covers soon. 

You can check them out here.


So that's one thing I want to start doing. I'm also really excited to have our directors over this month. We already have a director training planned, and I'm so excited to have them over and share and brainstorm with our leaders. There really is nothing better than relationships. 

I also have plans to add a lot more fun into my business and my life thanks to Joel Curtis. I think I'm working on a whole FUN post. Look for that to come soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs