SuperStar Director Summit pics

Saturday, September 14, 2013

It feels so good to be typing on the couch in my living room. I got to hug and kiss on Wyatt. Amy said she tried to put him to sleep around 7:15 (which is his normal bedtime), and he just laughed and giggled in his bed for a half hour. I think he knew we were coming home. 

Oh I missed that baby so much. 

Addy and Luke are at my mom's house having fun with Grammy and Papa. They'll be home tomorrow, and I can't wait to see them too. 

There are still so many things on my mind. I have great systems in place for my business, but there are some things that I'm coming home wanting to look more closely at. There are a few things I want to put more focus on again. I'm looking forward to re-aligning my focus this Fall. 

I am not adding more to my to do list. I'm happy with how much I'm working right now, but I am excited about refining a few things. 

I have pages of notes to review and look over. I'm excited about reviewing information. That's sort of nerdy of me, I know. But I am excited about looking over notes. 

My favorite part of the week was reconnecting with friends. I am amazed and so incredibly blessed by the friendships that I have that have come from our Scentsy family. People that I never would have met from all over the country that I know and love and now call my friends, are all in my life because of Scentsy. It's my favorite part of what I do. 

Here is a picture re-cap of our week in Boise. 

Prepping for our group picture.

Our star (the only pic I got was this blurry one).

They fed us like every 3 hours and we ate like kings! So spoiled.

All the SuperStar director stars in the entry of the new building at the Scentsy campus.

Dinner and music on night 1. Spoiled. Seriously. It felt like we were at a resort.

The ribbon cutting ceremony for the new building.

A 9 year anniversary celebration and a rainbow.


The location of another new building going up on the Scentsy Family campus.






 Another room drop. (This was not the 1st) Love how they make us feel so special.

Tailgate party.



At the Boise State game, and yes, Brian wore his OU shirt.



Another rainbow....at halftime of the game. (After a little rain)

Everyone wanted to head back to the hotel at halftime (at least a lot of us anyways), and Brian volunteered to ride down here.

A late late night with friends. So many laughs. So many memories.




Lunch at the Phoenix airport.

Over OKC. Home sweet home.

Oh and I have a few more pictures to show you.....but not until tomorrow...think new Velata yummies. You'll love it! We do, and I can't wait to share.....tomorrow......

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs