A short trip for mom

Friday, September 27, 2013

I'm moments away from heading out the door and up the highway to hear Mrs. Beth Moore teach at Living Proof Live tonight. 

It's always hard to leave....even for a night. There is a bit of guilt and a moment when I think I need to make up some excuse not to go. But then I remember, that it's okay to take some time off, and it's okay to get away for a bit. 

I am extremely tempted to take curriculum with me to lesson plan for school and my computer to do who knows what, but I think I've decided I'm leaving it all here. It's only 24 hours....sometimes we just need to walk away. 

So that's what I'm doing. Packing up, and getting away. Just for a minute....but it'll be wonderful. 

I can't wait to hear what Mrs. Beth has for us. I know the Lord will use her to speak to each of us in the most personal way, and I can't wait to hear it.  

I'm sure you'll hear all about it tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs