Tonight

Thursday, January 12, 2012


Well we're home and I just realized that this post from last night never posted. Luckily it wasn't much.

The internet at our resort was sketchy to say the least. I had to sit in the exact right place on the bed in our room and occasionally hold the computer at just the right angle to pick up the wifi, so I'm sure that had something to do with last night's lost post.

Here is what I wrote last night.....

Tonight I am full.

Full of excitement, full of purpose, full of the desire to work again, and full of love.

I'm sitting around a huge table in Mexico enjoying my family. Only some of these people are technically family, but because of Scentsy they have each truly become part of my family.



I am loving every minute of them and this and us.

I can't wait to tell you the stories about what happened this week, but for tonight, we're having fun.

Sometimes a little sun, fun, sand, and the right people can make a huge difference on your perspective.

My mind is full and ready to roll, but not right now. For now, I'm living in this moment with these people in this place.

.....day 153 of a year of writing.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs