Head to the Mountains

Saturday, July 20, 2013

You all sure do know a lot about guineas. Thanks for that. Good to know that their eggs aren't that great. Sounds like a combo of chickens and guineas would be best. I'll keep you updated on that. 

We might decide to be weird. We'll see. 

On another note, this week has been incredibly long in the best kind of way. We've been so busy since coming home from Scentsy's family reunion. It's been quite overwhelming to be honest. 

I spent today setting up for my Open House. I sort of pulled out all the stops this time. Just about every single thing I own that is Scentsy, Grace Adele, or Velata is out and ready to be sold tomorrow. 

I'll post pics tomorrow. Promise. 

So I'm doing that tomorrow. It's more of a customer appreciation party than an open house. I have customers that wait around for theses parties, but they're some of my best customers, and that's what I need....good customers. 

But I'm also going a team get together at my house tomorrow morning. I figured I'd kill 2 birds with 1 stone if you know what I mean. 

After this week and all the over committing I did, I am definitely ready to head to the mountains with my sweet family next week. No work. No Scentsy. No Grace Adele. No Velata. No nothing. Just writing, reading, my hubby, my babies. Sounds like a good week to me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs