Tonight it's The Sunday 7

Monday, July 22, 2013

Last week I had a rough time recovering from Scentsy's Family Reunion. There was just so much to process. 

By the end of the week, I was convinced that I was a bad wife, a sucky mother, a terrible Scentsy consultant, a horrible friend etc, etc, etc. 

And let me tell you, that is just no way to live a life. Stupid devil....getting me overwhelmed and telling me lies. I really hate him. 

Even this morning I was thinking about how I suck at being a Christian. That's not a good thought to have. 

And then I started thinking about how I could make things better again. Turns out it just takes a little intention and planning. 

Even though it's late tonight, I knew I had to sit down and figure out what the heck I'm supposed to be doing. 

As I sat down to fill out my Sunday 7, I instantly started feeling better about myself. You know that I'm a girl who likes a plan. 

I'm not sharing my Sunday 7 this week. You need your own. I just wanted to share that I feel better about the week ahead when I remind myself what's important and then plan out a time for all of it to happen during the week. 

For a detailed explanation of The Sunday 7, click here.  

1 comment:

  1. You are not sucky, bad, terrible or horrible. You are wonderful, kind, giving and awesome. It is all about perspective. Remember God created you exactly how you are. You are special in his eyes.
    Remember what Lysa Terkeurst said:
    There is a beautiful reality called "Imperfect Progress.".
    Imperfect changes are slow steps of progress wrapped in grace...viola....imperfect progress!
    I think you are pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs