Decompressing

Sunday, July 14, 2013


Scentsy's annual Family Reunion is always amazing. It's something I need. 

I need to be reminded and inspired and moved. I love it. 

But it is absolutely the most exhausting week ever! I am drained. 

It doesn't help that I'm an introvert which means that being in large groups of people completely wears me out. Last night all I could think about was how I needed some serious quiet, alone time. I need to decompress and process everything. 

I need to sit in a coffee shop with my headphones, a giant cup of coffee, and my planner. That's my idea of peace, people. 

There are so many things that I am excited about. Grace Adele has a brand new line of amazing bags, clutches and accessories that I am in LOVE with. There is a new leather bag called the Taylor, that I can't wait to get my hands on. 


Here it is modeled by my friend, Megan. And it not only comes in that beautiful Stone color, but also in Grape, Scarlet, Metallic, Ocean, Black, Ocelot, and Orange. I am so excited. It's available to order on August 1st here

I'm also thrilled that our incentive trip this year is to 1 of 3 places. We'll be able to earn an all expenses paid trip to next year's Family Reunion in St. Louis OR an all expenses paid trip to the Bahamas to stay at the beautiful Atlantis resort, and the top 100 earners will earn a trip to Greece. 

Last year we helped 7 of our frontline recruits (plus 135 people in our group) go on a free trip to 1 of 6 locations. This year, I want to double that. That's sort of a lofty goal, but I have seen that 1-on-1 support with our frontline and good communication with our directors is the key to helping other people set goals and achieve them. 

We have 3 people who are ready to join our team in the coming months, and I want them to earn the trip as well as all our newest recuits. There is nothing more rewarding than watching people earn a free trip. It's amazing! 

In addition to all that, the new Scentsy catalog is beautiful. There are so many new warmers that I can't wait to get my hands on. These new Element warmers are awesome for your master bedroom where you want a comforting scent without the shine of the lightbulb. You can see one on the middle and bottle shelf of the bookcase below. They are short and don't have any light at all that shines through. The Element warmers will be available to order on September 1st here


I'm also thrilled that we are going into 2 new countries in September. That means that all consultants (no matter what country they live in) are able to build teams in other countries. I have a team member who is from Australia and is so excited that we'll be expanding into her home country starting in September. If you know anyone in Mexico or Australia who would like to start their own business, pass on my info. We'd love to help them get started. 


In addition to getting home late tonight and attempting to decompress, we are taking our family on a little family trip a week from Wednesday, so I have a full week of business this week. 

But it's a good feeling. I'm excited to have goals to work towards and new and exciting things to share. 

Hope you had a good week! 




1 comment:

  1. I hope to be able to go next year! I've loved seeing all the updates on FB and I am SO EXCITED about all the new things coming out! Happy you were able to go and have FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs