This time I mean it

Monday, July 1, 2013

So Wyatt is 8 months old today. And he's got to be the cutest, fattest baby ever.

Yep. There he is at his cousin's 2nd birthday party wearing his birthday suit, looking all handsome.


There is nothing like a fat baby!

But a chubby momma is another thing. I know you're sick of hearing about it, but it's a tough situation for a momma.

It's hard to get back into a healthy eating and workout routine, but it is definitely do able.

I did get started on weight watchers, and that lasted 1 week. For some reason, I didn't track the 2nd week which is no good.

So this time I mean it. I'm no a weight loss mission.

I know you people keep telling me I loko great, but my arms are flabby and none of my clothes fit. And it makes me unhappy. I just want to be able to fit into my pre-baby clothes.

I actually wish I would have been writing at this point with my other 2 so I would remember that I have done this before successfully. And I was frustrated then. And it just took time.

So I've decided that I'm going to quit complaining about it, and actually do something about it. And that's why I need you.

I really need some accountability. So here's my plan.

I'm planning on doing some form of activity every single day. I know that seems a little extreme, but I need to re-create an old habit. That does not mean going to the gym or even getting in a full workout. But it means committing to some form of strength training or cardio every single day.

I don't know that I'm re-committing myself to weight watchers at the moment. My "work out every day plan" is going to be enough to think about for a bit.

But I know that working out everyday will help me eat better. I make better choices when I'm working out.

Plus, I am going to be making notes every day here about the physical activity I did for the day as well as the meals and snacks I had for the day. (Accountability is good.) Maybe it will help someone else on a similar journey.

Next week I am also going to let you know my current weight, my pre-baby weight, and my goal weight. Then I'll check in every week with a weigh in to see how it's going.

Losing the baby weight and re-gaining that lost muscle is no overnight fix. It's definitely a commitment, and it's time to commit. So this time, I mean it.

This should be fun. Here we go folks.

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! I need to do it too! I need to get my body moving too, and lose the weight I gained back too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allison, I'm a fellow Oklahoma Scentsy consultant and have been reading your blog for a while! I think it is a great idea to involve your blog readers in your journey and kind of let them help you with accountability! It always helps me to have a partner. You got this, it all takes time but you can do it. And don't be hard on yourself if you have minor setbacks, dust it off and move on to the next day :) I recently blogged about my weight loss journey if you want to check it out. Good luck!

    Mia-
    http://www.makemeupmia.com/2013/06/my-weight-loss-journey.html

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs