Whew!

Saturday, April 28, 2012


Well, we did it once again. We pulled off another full day of Scentsy training. We had almost 500 Scentsy consultants with us today in Norman, Oklahoma.


We had some incredible consultants present for us, and we were able to raise $5,833 for Positive Tomorrows, the only school for homeless kids in Oklahoma. They provide education not only for the children, but they also provide support for the families. Their goal is to break the cycle of generational poverty. Thank you to everyone who generously donated.


This was half of our group. Thanks to my friend and fellow SuperStar Director, Stef Swindell for taking pictures all day.

I started typing up my presentation tonight to share with you, but I can barely keep my eyes open, so instead you just get this update that all went well. I'll finish typing it up tomorrow.

More tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who made today a success. It takes a small village. (You know who you are.)

.....day 260 of a year of writing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs