Yesterday

Sunday, May 6, 2012


I missed a day! I think this is only the second day I have missed in over 250 days of writing. Bummer!

When we got home last night from our weekend trip to Dallas, all was well. We were visting with our dear friends who stayed with the babies while we were gone. They were scheming up plans for us to move to the coast so they could come visit, and we were all enjoying each other's company.

And suddenly, out of nowhere, right in the middle of me cutting up an orange for the kids, I started feeling really bad.

And within twenty minutes I was in bed, and I stayed there for twelve hours.

I don't know what it was, but I woke up only for a sip of coke. (Strange, I know, but it was the only thing that sounded like it would soothe my upset tummy.)

This morning I woke up feeling like myself. I can't complain much. So this is really yesterday's post.

Today's post is coming later. Just thought I would let you know that I'm still alive!

.....day 268 of a year of writing.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs