Confessions

Monday, May 28, 2012

Here it is....things you may not know:

*I'm watching the Bachelorette this season...{actually as we speak, I'm getting sucked into this stupid show once again}. Yes, it's a pointless show, and it definitely has some debatable moral issues, but I'm a hopeless romantic, and I really hope she finds a great guy.

*My kids have not been to bed before 10 p.m. since summer has started. So what?

*My other TV show for the summer is absolutely (hands down) So You Think You Can Dance. It's way too good to miss. I guess I should also tell you that those are the only two shows I watch during the summer. I am not a TV junkie at all. I don't watch TV throughout the day or ever unless it's a show I am planning on watching.

*There are days I'm ready for the foster babies to be gone and for our family to be our family again, and then there are days that I don't want them to leave ever. This is definitely a hard journey. We have a hard time getting a hold of the babies' case worker sometimes, and there are times that we feel in the dark about what is next for them.

*I have totally taken advantage of my hubby being home and me being pregnant, and I sleep in most days while he feeds all the kiddos breakfast. I have the best husband ever.

*I've been listening to some old school Rascal Flatts lately. Songs like: "Like I Am," "I Melt," "The Broken Road," and "These Days."

Maybe that's it. I'm sure I have other things to confess to you, but those things will have to wait for another day.

.....day 290 of a year of writing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs