Timeline

Saturday, February 18, 2012


All right!  So, if you're on Facebook, I'm assuming you've heard that on February 24th, all our profiles will be switched to what they're calling Timeline.

At first I was skeptical, but I've been playing around with it, and I think it's kind of fun. You can go back very easily to different time periods since you've been on Facebook and look up just about anything. It's really interesting, to say the least.

I just spent time reminiscing and looking back through the years that I've been on Facebook. I joined in August of 2005. The coolest part of it, I can see how different I am now as a person. You can almost visually watch the change over the years. It's kind of neat.

So far, looking back, my favorite parts are in 2006 when I graduated college and then was pregnant with our first baby by the end of the summer.



There are tons of pictures of Addison growing up on my timeline. It's so much easier to look at pictures via timeline than through photo albums.


What a precious baby girl!

Before we knew it, I was pregnant again....this time with a precious baby boy.


My baby bump was just tiny then, but got much, much bigger!


There's my sweet baby boy moments after he was born.


Before I knew it, he was helping me with my Scentsy business. : )

Those are just a few highlights from the past I noticed while scanning through my timeline.

So I'm curious.....have you checked out your timeline? What do you think about it? Do you like it or do you wish it would stay the same?

.....day 190 of a year of writing.....

2 comments:

  1. I lovE TIMELINE!!! I feel the same way... looking back on who I was, and who I am... amazing!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Timeline!! I got it back in December and have had a lot of fun updating my timeline with different important dates and such. I love that's it's so much more personal. And the cover photo thing is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs