Looking Forward

Saturday, February 11, 2012


I'm looking forward to next week.....to a more normal routine.

This week has completely exhausted me, and I didn't even work.

I'm ready for intention, planning, and purpose to return back to our routine. We've finally established a pretty good routine with our now 4 kiddos, so I'm feeling pretty good about that.

But it's definitely still 3 babies and a big girl who still needs help with some things. Thank goodness my mom is here this weekend to help me get everyone to church. It's quite the task to do all on my own. Brian has to leave early Sunday mornings, so getting everyone fed, dressed, and in the car is a little tough, but definitely do-able.

After a full week of having 4 kids, I'm exhausted! If my posts have not made much sense, exhaustion would be to blame for sure.

I'm excited about getting back to work next week. I definitely love what I do, and I miss it when I don't get to "work."Today was nice. We held a director training in downtown OKC. This is a quick pic I snapped some of our Directors and Star Directors who are working towards becoming SuperStar Directors. They're awesome, and I'm thrilled to work with them.


But tonight, I'm doing my best to relax. Right now, we're snuggled on the couch. Luke is still awake. He is our late night kid. He knows how to work the system to get in extra snuggle time, and we let him. 


By the way, do you see that monkey in the lower left hand corner? That is one of Scentsy's new baby buddies (complete with a mohawk). My kids are crazy over it, and I'm so excited for the entire line of baby buddies to be introduced on March 1st.

This week I am planning and marketing a President's Day Scentsy Sale, re-connecting with my directors, finding a place for all the junk that was in the closet that now contains baby clothes (right now it's all at the top of my stairs driving me crazy). I will also be cleaning out my Scentsy closet in my house since you can't even walk in it right now. I'm adding a new employee to my payroll, and we're beginning the process of planning our Spring Training event that will take place on April 28th. Oh, and I'm in the process of re-designing my blog thanks to Jenn at Munchkinland Designs and re-connecting with everyone of my frontline consultants over the next few months.

Tomorrow we're celebrating my mom's birthday after church, and then I've got to finish all the cute Valentine's Day gifts I started for my kiddos friends' at school.



Aren't they cute!

Plus I'm going to put together teacher V-day gifts using this great FREE printable from Emmy at Much Ado About You.  Check it out. You'll want to find a way to use it too. It's too, too cute!

Hoping you're relaxing tonight too.

I'm looking forward to a week of intention. How about you?

.....day 183 of a year of writing....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs