This baby is making me fat

Monday, September 22, 2014

I would like to blame my extra fluff on this baby alone but in reality, there are several factors to consider.

Here is my list of excuses as to why I have not been in the gym recently:

  • We have travelled almost every month since April. Traveling will screw up any good workout routine. Seriously. It's wrecked mine. 
  • I also like to eat whatever I want to eat and when I'm stressed or overwhelmed, I do things like eat frosting out of the can or m&ms out of a king sized M&M bag. 
So there are those reasons, and there is adjusting to life with a new baby around the house. I'm mostly blaming the baby. He's fun to snuggle with. Why would you workout when you can sit on the couch and snuggle a baby? I mean, really?

But my fluffiness is going to have to change soon because I sort of become a crazy person when I don't work out. Getting back into the routine is just so hard sometimes! 

Today, I broke out my good ole running shoes and spent an hour on the treadmill. Running makes me a much happier person, ya'll. It just does.



As my luck would have it, there is the perfect accountability program starting up September 29th. And the best news.....you can do it too! I'll be working through Claire Peak's Living and Active 5 week Challenge. I love this challenge because it incorporates working out, with scripture memorization, and accountability. What more could you ask for!? 

Head on over to www.peak313.com to find out more about how you can join us. All you have to do right now is find an accountability partner! Oh and did I mention it's free?! Sure is. I hope you'll join us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs