Oh How I Love Love Mail

Sunday, September 14, 2014

About this time every month, I start running reports and looking at who the top sellers and recruiters on my team were for the previous month. My favorite way to provide recognition for them is by sending a little love mail. There is nothing like a real note in the mail that isn't a bill or an advertisement. Happy mail in a mailbox makes everyone's day feel a little brighter. 

Because I love all things love mail, I love looking for stationary and encouraging notes. I recently stumbled across Tiny Prints personalized stationary. I've ordered invitations from Tiny Prints many times, but I'm now also loving their colorful and high quality notes. 

Since I had 2 girls on my team qualify for a free trip to Cancun, I had to find a fun way to recognize them. These You=Amazing cards were perfect! They loved them so much that they posted their goodies on social media as soon as they received them. 



I also used the same cards to send out thank you notes for my customers too, so it has multi-use!

I love a good card and all that love mail. What's your go-to when it comes to sending cards and love mail? If you're looking for something new, check out tinyprints.com. Whatever you use, send some love mail this week, and make someone's week.

1 comment:

  1. With thirty one, I send out thank you cards.... I just use blank cards from Joanns and love them! I get them to match the season and then try to match the patter to the customer, whether I personally know them or have known them for a while! :) I ♥ happy mail!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs