The Dalkes +1

Thursday, December 15, 2011


Well, unfortunately, I received good and bad news yesterday from DHS.

The good news? Our fingerprints came back! Yeah!

The bad news? Brian's fingerprints were rejected which means we have to go back to the drawing board with his prints.

This time he's going to do them electronically, but I'm not sure if that means they'll be back sooner or not.

So, we're still waiting. It's frustrating, but I know the Lord has a perfect plan in all of this. I know He has a child in mind for us to love, so we'll just keep waiting.

In the meantime, I got a little practice round with three kiddos last night. My brother-in-law, Matt, took my sister-in-law, Jacquelyn, out for a night on the town. Dinner and a hotel room for the night. So I got to hang out with baby Jaxson for the night.

Brian was at church, so I went solo for my first time hanging with three munchkins, and I think it went pretty well. I'm just saying.

I documented with pictures. Enjoy!

We were working on a gingerbread house when Jaxson showed up. 




That's about as far as we got. Hey, at least it's standing! 

Addy and Luke had some fun in the pantry while Jaxson had dinner. 










Yup. That's what we had for dinner. 





We were working on our self portraits. 

Okay, check out my outfit. (I'm not that into clothes,
but I love the outfit I had on today!) It was so comfy and cute. 

I'll have to tell you more about the brand later. I need to research where I can find more of it. 

Three sets of jammies in a row!




Jaxson got in with the big kids. 



He had his real bath in the shower first. : )




Snug as a bug in a rug.

Addy decided to try out the bathtub, too. 



Making faces at Aunt Allie 



They were all in bed by 9:00. You like that? Not too shabby. I'm feeling good about it.

.....day 125 of a year of writing....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs