A Post A Day....Ahhh!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

 Okay so if you haven't been following, I committed to blog "a post a day in March, April, and May." Tonight is one of those nights, that I'm wondering why on Earth I would do such a thing?!

It's not easy to write every day. And really, I don't have all that much to say. But through this whole process I have started following other people's blogs. I find it interesting what other people write about and what I choose to read and what I choose to skip over.

Things I have learned:
People like pictures and people like deep posts about big ideas. Who knew?

The problem is, I don't have deep thoughts and big ideas everyday, and I don't always have time to upload pictures. hmmmmm....just the thoughts going on in my head.

I also wonder how the heck people get 1,000+ followers on their blogs?! How on Earth does that happen?! Do they know that many people or what? Maybe they're just that good. I dunno.

So I guess, this is my lame attempt at posting for today. Sorry for the disappointment. I'm hoping this means there is something great to come tomorrow. Who knows?

I mean I had a productive day, went for a run, check quite a few things off my list, and this is all I can come up with?!

Don't bail on me now. I'm sure I'll be inspired tomorrow, and if I'm not, I promise to read or listen to something until I am inspired. I hope you were inspired today!
And I guess my signature should say, Until tomorrow ;) Talk to you then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs