A 4 Chocolate Egg Kind of Day

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Do you ever have those days when for no particular reason you eat 4 chocolate eggs? (Okay, maybe it was more than 4, but don't judge me.)


And there is never any real reason. You can be eating like a nutritionist one day and then get thrown off the wagon completely by a little bag of candy coated goodness (see picture below for temptation)




I had one of those days....a 4 Chocolate Egg Kind of day. I know you've had them too! Why do we try to pretend that we don't break sometimes?! We all do it! But why?

Honestly I have no idea, and I'm not searching for the answer. I don't have a problem, just an occasional slip once in a while. I always regret it later, but I just can't stop myself!

So tonight, I just wanted to declare that, "It's not just you! We ALL love the chocolate eggs! All shapes, all sizes, all kinds of candy coating and filling...we'll take them all!"

The next time you get sucked into eating 1, 2, maybe 3 (or more) just know that it's not only you. Don't be surprised at how delicious it is. Just enjoy your indulgence for a day (or 2).


 Happy (chocolate filled) Easter!

On a side note: This short and sweet post was inspired by my sweet hubby who honestly confessed that he is often overwhelmed by the length of my posts. Sweet husband! Enjoy this one :) I love you!

3 comments:

  1. HA! I also had a 3 Egg Day! CADBURY Eggs steal my heart (or tastebuds) this time of year! mmmmmm.... too good.
    XO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turtles for me and all their goodness. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See! I knew I wasn't the only one! Yeah for chocolate eggs! And authenticity!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs