Food Organization 101!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

 Are you sick and tired of my organizational posts yet?! I bet you're getting close!
But since I've been talking about meal planning lately, I thought I should show you how I organize all the meals I'm going to cook each week.

Now I have to tell you that I completely stole this idea from one of my favorite blogs, Bring on the Rain. You can read it by going to http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/. And honestly her pictures are way better than mine! It was too good of an idea to not share with you!

So you know if you read yesterday's post, that I'm using e-mealz.com to help me plan and shop for my dinners each week. So this Sunday when I got home from the grocery store, I placed the ingredients for each meal into a Tupperware container. I even pre-measured certain ingredients like Salsa and sour cream so I wouldn't have to measure when I was cooking. Then I housed them all in my fridge. I can fit 4 tupperwares in there filled with everything I need for each meal.

Now I took some fabulous pictures for you, but my computer's hard drive is completely full! Can you believe that?! So tomorrow I'm buying an external hard drive, but until then you'll have to use your imagination. Or go to http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/. Her pics are great! Plus it was her idea!

Tonight when I went to make dinner, it was super simple! Easy as pie! I loved it! And as Angie suggested in her blog, you can use the empty tupperware to collect all the trash while you cook. It's a perfect solution to easy dinner organization.

I'm sure I'm going to run out of practical organizational things very soon. So maybe you'll get something inspiring tomorrow....who knows?! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs