Being the Author

Saturday, April 16, 2011

So if you've been following my daily posts lately, you know that I'm working through the Chazown experience for a 2nd time with my bible study group. I've been reading through the book Chazown, and I love the end of part 1.

At the end of part 1, Craig challenges us to write our own epitaph. To fill in the following sentences:

The thing that was most important to me was...
People sy I stood for...
I made a difference in my world by...
God was glorified because I...
People knew I loved them because...
The reason I expect God to say "well done" is...

Here were my answers:
The most important thing to me was my family.
People say I stood for intentional peace (sound familiar?)
I made a difference in my world by helping other women.
God was glorified because I learned to listen to and follow Him.
People knew I loved them from the time I spent with them (and because I told them).
The reason I expect God to say "well done" is because I was not afraid to follow Him.

So what are your answers? I challenge you to fill in the blanks for your epitaph too.

For more information on the Chazown experience, go to www.Chazown.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs