Even I hate planning sometimes...

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Believe it or not, even I hate planning sometimes. I know I have been driving some of you crazy with all my planning. If you're the fly by the seat of your pants, hate lists with a passion kind of person, then I definitely need to apologize for all my planning and organizing. I hope you still love me. It's a personality trait that I can't get under control. I have a need to plan, organize, and think ahead. I can't help it.

But even I get tired of being all planned out. Today I was not feeling my Sunday 7. Not feeling like I wanted to plan it all out. (Please note that after thinking all that, I spent 45 minutes updating my online google calendar to sync it with my husbands.)

My moments of being annoyed by planning are few and far between. So here I go....planning away. Please join me in being intentional about the 7 most important areas of your life. Here are the Sunday 7.



Here are mine for the week:
1. Faith: reading my bible every day...working on creating a new habit....it's going good so far!
2. Family: date night with the hubby; kidtivites with Addy & Luke
3. Relationships: after today's message at church, I need to do some reconciling. To check it out click here. It was week 3 (should be up tomorrow). And it was awesome as usual.
4. Work: communication with directors and team
5. Health & Fitness: 4 home cooked meals planned and 3 runs for the week
6. Finances: weekly balancing of both accounts (business and personal)
7. Me time: reading....man, I just want to sit in a coffee shop for like 2 hours and read this week.....I'm gonna fit that in too.

May you have a peace filled and intentional week! And look for the 1st week of our Chazown experience on Tuesday....I'm excited and I hope you are too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs