Coming Soon.....

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Thursday we hosted a wonderfully successful Last Chance/First Glance Open House. It was a great day with tons of excitement over our new Scentsy and Velata catalogs. 

We've welcomed 3 new team members to our Scentsy Family this month, and we're flying to Pittsburg next month to launch 3 new team members (1 of whom we met in the Bahamas!). I love the excitement around being a part of this amazing business and working for yourself. My favorite part of this "job" is getting the opportunity to show women that they can run their own business and be their own boss. 

I'm also crazy excited about these new catalogs, so I thought I'd take a minute to showcase some of my favorites coming on Monday.....

Ribbons of Hope 
Our Fall Charitable Cause Warmer

Our Harvest Collection

Our September warmer of the month 
 Stella the unicorn and Scout the dragon

Amber and Seafoam Fluted Lampshade Warmers

Oh I can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs