A Week Away

Saturday, August 4, 2012

I really don't want to write tonight. That's all I can think about as I sit in front of the keys.

Sometimes I just don't. I get tired of sharing my heart every once in a while.

I also keep thinking about how close I am to fulfilling my commitment to write everyday for a year. It's been hard. There have been days that I wanted to quit. It's only a week away now.

I know I'll keep writing. It just probably won't be every single day. I guess we'll see. It's weird how it has just become something I do. It's like second nature now. I am interested to see what I'll write about and how often once the year is up.

Addison told me that we can't do much tomorrow because she has big plans tomorrow. She needs to write in her journal, read her Bible, and work on her computer. I think she's turning into her momma.

We are praying for rain here. There are fires everywhere, it seems like, in Oklahoma. Please keep those in harm's way in your prayers.

Update on the Cobb family:
If you would like to donate to the Cobb family who lost everything in a fire yesterday, they are in need of gift cards or money. They did have insurance, but won't see that money for a little while. We are trying to raise $5,000 for the family to get started again.

You can easily donate online at http://www.indiegogo.com/blessings?c=home. Please share the link if you'd like to. Anything you can give will be greatly appreciated.

.....day 358 of a year of writing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs