A Post a Day in March, April, and May!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Okay I cannot believe I am actually committing to do this! But I really feel like I'm supposed to challenge myself to write. Plus if I want to write everyday for 3 months, I'll have to get and stay inspired, and I figure that's a pretty good place to be.

I always wanted to have a blog just to keep track of my life, but now I feel like there's a bigger reason. I'm not sure what it is, but I think we all have something to share. My goal is that every post I write will be one that is meaningful and beneficial to others. Hopefully I can help you be more intentional and find more peace in your day to day life.

I'm excited about my new blog design (coming soon!) and all the upcoming topics I've been thinking about writing about like:
  • Cooking for Kids
  • On the Road (my experiences running)
  • Things that Move Me (Inspiration)
  • Kidtivities (fun stuff to do with little ones)
  • My Scent Adventure (Scentsy!)
  • Around the World (our travels)
This might be a crazy ride! I'm going have to stop worrying about what other people think. I've been listening to a lot of Joyce Meyer podcasts lately and one thing I heard her say recently is
"the worst place you can be is in a constant state of trying to impress others...once you know that you are doing what you were made to do, you don't have to look at others and think 'I wish I could be like her'."
So I am going to go forward knowing that this is what I'm supposed to be doing and praying that someone needs it.

Come along for the ride! Who knows what the next 3 months will reveal?! One thing I can assure is that it won't be boring, and I'm pretty sure you'll think I'm crazy by the end of it. 

So until there's more,
Allison

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs