Well.....aka Life Without Social Media and Family Photo Sneak Peeks

Tuesday, November 19, 2013


Well.....

I find myself saying that sometimes. Well....what now? What should I do? 

I'm not bored. Not even close. But I don't feel cluttered. Parts of my house are currently cluttered thanks to the week of Christmas decorating, but my brain isn't cluttered anymore. 

And it seems like people either think I'm crazy or they commend me. I am going on week 4 of no social media. I kind of don't think people thought I would stick with it. In all honesty, I didn't think I could stick with it. But I have, and now I'm thinking. 

People have asked me lots of questions....Questions like.....
"Do you really think you can continue to run your business away from social media." Well.....

"Do you think your team will be okay if you're not on social media. They're there." Well.....

"Do you think you can have influence for good without being on social media." Well......


Well yes I do. I think I do all those things. I think I can continue to run a thriving and prosperous business without being on social media.

I think I can create a culture within my team without social media. It may take time, but I think it can be done. 

I think and know and believe without a doubt that I can still have a positive influence on the people around me without a social media presence. 

I have this strong desire to question things. Why do we do that? Why are things this way? What if we did it that way instead? 

I love that I have time to think about these things now....that I have time and energy and passion to re-think things. Maybe re-thinking is the most important thing. 

 It's interesting that people are watching. I think most of you are watching to see how long I can go without. I still miss instagram. Just being honest. But I don't miss all that wasted time. I think some of you are watching to see if it changes me. Will it make me different? happier? I guess we'll see. 

In the meantime, we'll be here working, playing, changing, attempting to make a difference. Well....what's next? 

While we're pondering what's next, here's a little sneak peek of our family photos taken by our dear friend Cheryl Meares. I cannot wait to see the rest of them! 








2 comments:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs